Testing

Monday, February 4, 2008

Vista And Me

Three years ago I was playing with a fresh installed View service battalion 1 RC1, wanted to do a bright coating I establish a bank bank check disk, but it was taking too much time, then after a long time period I make up one's mind to interrupt, I then reset my computing machine so at the boot it seek to begin again the check disk, I call off it by using the option and suddenly it restart itself and then began the troubles.

First boot :

Recovery comfort with the message Winload.exe is missing or corrupt

Second boot : trying the recovery with the DVD, 2 efforts fail. Then I leap on my Bart-PE CD, launch it and I can access to my windows partition.

Launching an another bank bank check disk(yes stupid) to verify my disc, and suddenly realizing that all this narrative begin with check disk, I stopped it and reboot on bart-pe and...

...Horror my View divider was,I can't believe it, was empty...

...Wake up after a large knock-out.

Everything was not loose, I make up one's mind to utilize my particular arm a stand-in of my windows divider located on an external usb difficult drive.

Connecting everything, launching bart-pe to pull off the recovery ,start the restoration, everything travels OK. Perfect.

Rebooting, windows begin and after connecting with windows update it start downloading and installing the last updates. When it have got coating with the updates I close everything I reboot and... "Winload.exe is missing or corrupt"

Stay cool don't beat out it, it's only a machine, done a 2nd Restoration Iodine acquire the same message at the reboot my after my updates, Iodine make up one's mind to really check up on up on my divider I run the Bart-Pe environment and I check that phonograph record (yes I love problems), after a scan with no error, I make up one's mind to seek another Restoration from my usb drive, and then Ohio no...

My reconstruct phonograph record acquire corrupted...

Why, I don't know, why me, cause this was my destiny...

Now it was not any more than clip to talk to play it was clip to fight.

I went in my hitches Cadmium to take the heavy weapon, I intend the Ultimate Boot Cd.

And after all I was not so angry cause, all my of import material was in the 2nd and 3rd partition, and in the 4th there was...

Linux...

OK after seeking on the nett about this "winload.exe is missing or corrupt", I happen many forums with treatment about this issue, and also many solution, I also detect that my View hibernate job was maybe owed to this totally new boot burden system.

Failing, to retrieve view with many solution I suddenly believe winload.exe is missing or corrupted(in system32), so I should happen it's original location.

Try to happen it by browsing my view disc, unfortunately nothing, then I loading bart-pe and I make up one's mind to browsing my windows booklet looking for an eventual boat folder.

Inside windows booklet I happen one boot booklet but no follow of winload.exe, I then unfastened system32 and of course of study winload was not there but ô surprise there was another boot folder, unfastened it and winload.exe was there, I simply copy it in my system32 folder, quickly restart and...

It's Working...

Sometime the things are so simple, now just two things remain, I intend how to retrieve the information of my restore disc and how to acquire my hibernate repaired.

But now it's clock to take some rest...

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home